The Pay Per Visit Email Bloggers
The purpose of this blog is to provide insightful observations and useful tips to help you make the best decisions on your email marketing and social media strategies and tactics.
Stephanie brings over ten years of exceptional customer service experience to the email marketing industry, receiving customer service training from organizations like the Ritz Carlton and several others. By understanding the value in communicating effectively, she has been able to provide them with an optimal customer experience.
Google +1Follow stephanie fischbach on
- Business Facebook Page on Why You Should Utilize Your Facebook Business Page
- Stephanie Fischbach on Why You Should “Ix-Nay” The Do Not Reply Email Address And Other Relationship Marketing No-Go’s
- Renan Diegues on Why You Should “Ix-Nay” The Do Not Reply Email Address And Other Relationship Marketing No-Go’s
- Stephanie Fischbach on How Do Your Statistics Compare?
- @EpsilonMktg on How Do Your Statistics Compare?
Tag Archives: targeting email
Two Trains of Thought There are two trains of thought on whether to segment or not to segment an email campaign: 1) Not Segment: Just send an email campaign to the entire list since it takes a LOT … Continue reading