The Pay Per Visit Email Bloggers
The purpose of this blog is to provide insightful observations and useful tips to help you make the best decisions on your email marketing and social media strategies and tactics.
Stephanie brings over ten years of exceptional customer service experience to the email marketing industry, receiving customer service training from organizations like the Ritz Carlton and several others. By understanding the value in communicating effectively, she has been able to provide them with an optimal customer experience.
Google +1Follow stephanie fischbach on
- Business Facebook Page on Why You Should Utilize Your Facebook Business Page
- Stephanie Fischbach on Why You Should “Ix-Nay” The Do Not Reply Email Address And Other Relationship Marketing No-Go’s
- Renan Diegues on Why You Should “Ix-Nay” The Do Not Reply Email Address And Other Relationship Marketing No-Go’s
- Stephanie Fischbach on How Do Your Statistics Compare?
- @EpsilonMktg on How Do Your Statistics Compare?
Tag Archives: marketing channel
There are many methods for marketing products and services to prospects and customers. Marketers have had a difficult time attributing a particular event to a particular marketing channel, so they typically defaulted to something like a “First Click” or a … Continue reading
Marketing dollars are tight, whether you are a big, international organization with multiple divisions, or you are a small mom and pop shop hawking your wares in a small local market. When determining what marketing channel to utilize to reach … Continue reading