The Pay Per Visit Email Bloggers
The purpose of this blog is to provide insightful observations and useful tips to help you make the best decisions on your email marketing and social media strategies and tactics.
Stephanie brings over ten years of exceptional customer service experience to the email marketing industry, receiving customer service training from organizations like the Ritz Carlton and several others. By understanding the value in communicating effectively, she has been able to provide them with an optimal customer experience.
Google +1Follow stephanie fischbach on
- Business Facebook Page on Why You Should Utilize Your Facebook Business Page
- Stephanie Fischbach on Why You Should “Ix-Nay” The Do Not Reply Email Address And Other Relationship Marketing No-Go’s
- Renan Diegues on Why You Should “Ix-Nay” The Do Not Reply Email Address And Other Relationship Marketing No-Go’s
- Stephanie Fischbach on How Do Your Statistics Compare?
- @EpsilonMktg on How Do Your Statistics Compare?
Tag Archives: email marketing system
I recently read an article on the MASG blog called An Intro to B2C Marketing Automation, by Sam Boush. Mr. Boush reviews the B2C marketing environment commenting on marketing automation features, vendors and the future of marketing automation. While this … Continue reading
To have a successful email marketing campaign, your e-blasts not only need to reach your customers, but they have to be opened. There are several tactics to consider to ensure you’re successful, include these top 5 strategies: Research and choose … Continue reading
If you want to bring in customers, then marketing is essential. Email marketing is the practice of sending letters or newsletters to your customers by email. It’s a very cost effective marketing tool, especially when you choose the right email … Continue reading