The Pay Per Visit Email Bloggers
The purpose of this blog is to provide insightful observations and useful tips to help you make the best decisions on your email marketing and social media strategies and tactics.
Stephanie brings over ten years of exceptional customer service experience to the email marketing industry, receiving customer service training from organizations like the Ritz Carlton and several others. By understanding the value in communicating effectively, she has been able to provide them with an optimal customer experience.
Google +1Follow stephanie fischbach on
- Business Facebook Page on Why You Should Utilize Your Facebook Business Page
- Stephanie Fischbach on Why You Should “Ix-Nay” The Do Not Reply Email Address And Other Relationship Marketing No-Go’s
- Renan Diegues on Why You Should “Ix-Nay” The Do Not Reply Email Address And Other Relationship Marketing No-Go’s
- Stephanie Fischbach on How Do Your Statistics Compare?
- @EpsilonMktg on How Do Your Statistics Compare?
Category Archives: Privacy and Permission
Deliverability is a key statistic that email marketers follow to determine the success, or failure, of an email campaign. After all, if the email is not delivered to the intended recipient, then it is not opened, not read and, most … Continue reading
DMARC – Defined A group of large, influential organizations, including Google, Yahoo, Facebook, Microsoft, LinkedIn, Bank of America, ReturnPath Fidelity, among others have banded together to begin to solve an on-going issue related to email authentication. They created a working … Continue reading
What is the CAN-SPAM Act The CAN-SPAM Act (Controlling the Assault of Non-Solicited Pornography And Marketing Act of 2003), was signed into law by President George W. Bush on December 16th, 2003. It established the United States first national … Continue reading