The Pay Per Visit Email Bloggers
The purpose of this blog is to provide insightful observations and useful tips to help you make the best decisions on your email marketing and social media strategies and tactics.
Stephanie brings over ten years of exceptional customer service experience to the email marketing industry, receiving customer service training from organizations like the Ritz Carlton and several others. By understanding the value in communicating effectively, she has been able to provide them with an optimal customer experience.
Google +1Follow stephanie fischbach on
- Business Facebook Page on Why You Should Utilize Your Facebook Business Page
- Stephanie Fischbach on Why You Should “Ix-Nay” The Do Not Reply Email Address And Other Relationship Marketing No-Go’s
- Renan Diegues on Why You Should “Ix-Nay” The Do Not Reply Email Address And Other Relationship Marketing No-Go’s
- Stephanie Fischbach on How Do Your Statistics Compare?
- @EpsilonMktg on How Do Your Statistics Compare?
Category Archives: Multichannel Marketing
There are many methods for marketing products and services to prospects and customers. Marketers have had a difficult time attributing a particular event to a particular marketing channel, so they typically defaulted to something like a “First Click” or a … Continue reading
While traditional bulk email is holding its own in terms of volume and reach, marketers are fine tuning their marketing plans to include much more targeted email campaigns that rely on the customer’s own actions. Triggered email marketing is a … Continue reading
Consumers are constantly using items in their personal and business lives that get used up over time. Typically, there is a pattern to this consumption and the time frames are relatively consistent and predictable. Over time, marketers have figured out … Continue reading